Sunday, November 21, 2010

I just got done with writing a paper for another class about facebook and suicide. It really made me think that social networks are becoming more of an enemy than a friend. I dont have a facebook but of course, I know many people who do have one. No one I know every has any trouble with being bullied on the internet but it happens so often its sad. Why is this still going on? its hard to say if the social network or just the ignorance of people are making these things happen. I honestly believe this has been goingon for many years and things like Facebook are just making it easier for people to say things they shouldnt. Ss is that enough to make social networks shut down. As of right now no, but if these horrible things keep going on lets hope they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment